Alright, boring stuff first ;) ha.
Oliver is feeling much better. Very happy about that. I am still suffering the loss of my close family member, but I know that each day will get better, and I know that while some days I may not be able to see Oliver in person, I know that I can always reach out to Him when I need to. I learned that while He may have not been able to be with me in this unforeseen and horrible circumstance, I should have realized and remembered that He is still supporting me and protecting me.
I want to thank those people that reached out to me in my time of need and understanding about what Oliver and I had gone through during that time. It was good to know that although I should have reacted better, it was still okay to feel as I did.
For those of you that reached out to me and sent your condolences, I want you to know that I truly and sincerely appreciate it. Thank you..............................from the bottom of my butt because it's bigger than my heart - ha, LOL!
So, the pics.....
Oliver and I did have some fun a few weeks ago and I haven't been able or around to post, clearly. So here you go.............................................
Oliver is feeling much better. Very happy about that. I am still suffering the loss of my close family member, but I know that each day will get better, and I know that while some days I may not be able to see Oliver in person, I know that I can always reach out to Him when I need to. I learned that while He may have not been able to be with me in this unforeseen and horrible circumstance, I should have realized and remembered that He is still supporting me and protecting me.
I want to thank those people that reached out to me in my time of need and understanding about what Oliver and I had gone through during that time. It was good to know that although I should have reacted better, it was still okay to feel as I did.
For those of you that reached out to me and sent your condolences, I want you to know that I truly and sincerely appreciate it. Thank you..............................from the bottom of my butt because it's bigger than my heart - ha, LOL!
So, the pics.....
Oliver and I did have some fun a few weeks ago and I haven't been able or around to post, clearly. So here you go.............................................




Hope all is well with you still, looking back at this and gladdened by it's existence even if it is over.
ReplyDelete