I've been having some thoughts lately on relationships that I've had in the past compared to what I have now with Oliver.
I find it very interesting and amazing that we have had absolutely no issues or drama. To be honest, I'm a bit shocked. I'm just well.....satisfied, content, happy. I've never had that feeling before. In the past I've always been worried about being left, cheated on or making sure the person I was with was happy enough with me. It was stressful. I made it stressful. This relationship with Oliver is completely different. I really do feel relaxed, like ahhhhhh. Like we have nothing going on but our lives and what we want. It's nothing like I've ever had. I don't feel like I have to worry about whether or not He wants me or likes me enough. I don't have to create anything to make sure that He feels that way. It's awesome. I'm very happy and very lucky oxoxo.
So when Oliver was over last night (again being taken btw - loved it as usual!!!!) we had some talk about me not capitalizing certain words out of respect for Him. I hadn't been doing it because I felt that certain words weren't "earned". I made a huge mistake. I was comparing my relationship with John to what I have with Oliver. Wrong! They are such totally 2 different relationships. I can't, and have to stop, doing that. There is only one similarity and that is how the two of these men care for me. That's it. I should have given Oliver the respect already. How and when do other subs decide on advanced respect? Is that something I was doing wrong? Like topping? I know that every BDSM relationship is different and each makes work what is best for them, but maybe someone has a comment????
Anywho....happy August! I know this weekend Oliver told me more pics to come so keep an eye out! ox
I find it very interesting and amazing that we have had absolutely no issues or drama. To be honest, I'm a bit shocked. I'm just well.....satisfied, content, happy. I've never had that feeling before. In the past I've always been worried about being left, cheated on or making sure the person I was with was happy enough with me. It was stressful. I made it stressful. This relationship with Oliver is completely different. I really do feel relaxed, like ahhhhhh. Like we have nothing going on but our lives and what we want. It's nothing like I've ever had. I don't feel like I have to worry about whether or not He wants me or likes me enough. I don't have to create anything to make sure that He feels that way. It's awesome. I'm very happy and very lucky oxoxo.
So when Oliver was over last night (again being taken btw - loved it as usual!!!!) we had some talk about me not capitalizing certain words out of respect for Him. I hadn't been doing it because I felt that certain words weren't "earned". I made a huge mistake. I was comparing my relationship with John to what I have with Oliver. Wrong! They are such totally 2 different relationships. I can't, and have to stop, doing that. There is only one similarity and that is how the two of these men care for me. That's it. I should have given Oliver the respect already. How and when do other subs decide on advanced respect? Is that something I was doing wrong? Like topping? I know that every BDSM relationship is different and each makes work what is best for them, but maybe someone has a comment????
Anywho....happy August! I know this weekend Oliver told me more pics to come so keep an eye out! ox

No comments:
Post a Comment